These Purchase Terms are for the Sips by™ Month-to-Month Subscription
ABOUT THE MONTH-TO-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION
- Sips by™ offers a Month-to-Month Subscription with automatic rebillable renewal ("Monthly Subscription", or "Sample Box").
- Residents who have created a Sips by™ account, ages 18 and over, or ages 13-17 with parental supervision, living in the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia ("United States") may subscribe to receive a monthly tea Sample Box containing tea products.
- Sample Box Contents: Sample Boxes typically contain 4 tea items. The contents of each Sample Box will vary from month to month. We customize your Sample Box based on your profile, your product reviews, and other feedback you choose to provide to us, but we make no guarantees that you will receive a particular product.
- You agree to allow Sips by™ to email you about your account, your profile, your Subscription, and occasional promotions related to your Subscription.
Once you subscribe, Sips by™ will immediately process your first month subscription fee. Sips by™ will continue to automatically process your Monthly Subscription fee on the 25th of each month after you have received your first Monthly Subscription, at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate subject to terms of any corporate-approved promotional codes used, without further notice to you or authorization from you, until you cancel your subscription. We explain how to cancel your Monthly Subscription below.
By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring Monthly Subscription fee at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate subject to the terms of any corporate-approved promotional codes used, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
You acknowledge that if you use a promotional code, the charges you incur are subject to these Purchase Terms and the terms of any promotional code you use. For example, if you use a promotional code for 10% off your first month, you will be charged at a rate 10% off the then-current rate for your first month, and your subsequent auto-recurring charges will be at the non-discounted then-current rate for any month up until the point you skip or cancel your Subscription.
- "Then-current Monthly Subscription Rate" is defined as the non-discounted Monthly Subscription Rate at the time of purchase.
- You can skip or cancel your auto-renewing Monthly Subscription by the 24th of the month to not be charged for the next Sample Box monthly billing cycle, or to stop all recurring charges. We explain how to skip or cancel your Monthly Subscription below.
- You will not be eligible for a refund for Monthly Subscription fees paid prior to the month the cancellation takes effect.
You may not return any Sample Box you receive. If you have concerns about the Sample Box you have received Contact Us. We will work with you to address your concerns.
There are no refunds. If you have concerns, Contact Us. We will work with you to address your concerns.
HOW-TO SKIP A MONTH OF YOUR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- You're able to skip a month of your automatic renewal by logging in to your account, visiting your Settings section on sipsby.com, clicking on Manage Subscription, and then selecting "Skip Order" from the Manage drop down menu.
- Next, select "Skip Order" next to the month you would like skipped, and confirm. You will see the option to "Resume Shipment" appear.
- To un-skip a month, go to the same location, then press "Resume Shipment" and confirm. You will see the option to "Skip Order" reappear.
- You're able to cancel your automatic renewal by logging in to your account, visiting your Settings section on sipsby.com, clicking on Manage Subscription, and then selecting "Cancel Order" from the Manage drop down menu. The final steps are selecting a reason for canceling the subscription, and pressing submit.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your canceled Subscription order. If you do not receive this email, Contact Us.
- If you cancel your Monthly Subscription you will become an inactive Subscriber, though you can reactivate your Subscription any time.
- See full Terms for more information.