These Purchase Terms are for the Sips by™ Subscription
ABOUT THE SUBSCRIPTION
- Sips by offers an auto-renewing Month-to-Month Subscription, and auto-renewing prepaid 3-Month Subscriptions, 6-Month Subscriptions, and 12-Month Subscriptions with automatic rebillable renewal upon realization of the Full Subscription Term ("Monthly Subscription," "Subscription," "Prepaid Subscription," or "Sips by Box").
- Full Subscription Term refers to the total number of months you elected in your original purchase (e.g. 1-month, 3-months, 6-months, or 12-months).
- Residents who have created a Sips by account, ages 18 and over, or ages 13-17 with parental supervision, living in the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia ("United States") may subscribe to receive a monthly Sips by Box containing tea products.
- Subscription Box Contents: Sips by Boxes typically contain 4 tea items. The contents of each Sips by Box will vary from month to month. We customize your Sips by Box based on your profile, your product reviews, and other feedback you choose to provide to us, but we make no guarantees that you will receive a particular product.
- You agree to allow Sips by to email you about your account, your profile, your Subscription, and occasional promotions related to your Subscription.
Once you subscribe, Sips by will immediately process your first subscription fee. Auto-renewal will take place as follows:
- For orders placed after August 10th, 2018: Sips by will continue to automatically process your Subscription fee on the anniversary date of each month after you have received your Full Subscription Term (be that a 1-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, or 12-Month term). Sips by may adjust this date +/-9 days in order to keep you in the same order fulfillment month given the manner in which holiday schedules and logistics unfold.
- For orders placed on or before August 10th, 2018: Sips by will continue to automatically process your Subscription fee on the 26th of each month after you have received your full Subscription term (be that 1-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, or 12-Month).
Your auto-renewing subscription will be charged at the then-current Monthly Subscription rate, subject to terms of any corporate-approved promotional codes used, without further notice to you or authorization from you, until you cancel your subscription. We explain how to cancel your Subscription below.
By purchasing a Subscription, you agree to an initial and recurring Subscription fee at the then-current Subscription rate subject to the terms of any corporate-approved promotional codes used, and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
You acknowledge that if you use a promotional code, the charges you incur are subject to these Purchase Terms and the terms of any promotional code you use. For example, if you use a promotional code for 10% off your first month, you will be charged at a rate 10% off the then-current rate for your first month, and your subsequent auto-recurring charges will be at the non-discounted then-current rate for any month up until the point you skip or cancel your Subscription.
- "Then-current Subscription Rate" is defined as the non-discounted Subscription Rate at the time of purchase.
CANCEL CUT-OFF DATE
You can skip or cancel your auto-renewing Subscription on the schedule as follows:
- For orders placed after August 10th, 2018: Cancel before the last order anniversary date you have received your Full Subscription Term (be that 1-Month, 3-Month, 6-Month, or 12-Month) to stop all recurring charges. For example, if your last order was on January 1st, and you have a 1-Month Subscription, cancel before February 1st. We explain how to skip or cancel your Subscription below.
- For orders placed on or before August 10th, 2018: Cancel by the 24th of the month to stop all recurring charges. We explain how to skip or cancel your Subscription below.
You may not return any Subscription Box you receive. If you have concerns about the Subscription Box you have received, Contact Us. We will work with you to address your concerns.
There are no refunds. You will not be eligible for a refund for Subscription fees paid for any orders that have already transacted, due to the fees and charges we're assessed to accept your order, and the work our team has already begun performing to personalize your monthly selections. If you have concerns, Contact Us. We will work with you to address your concerns.
HOW TO SKIP A MONTH OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- You're able to skip a month of your Subscription by logging in to your account, visiting your Settings section on sipsby.com, clicking on "Manage Subscription" and the "Manage Subscription" button, and then selecting "Upcoming Orders" from the menu.
- Next, select "Skip Order" under the month you would like skipped. You will see the option to "Resume Order" appear.
- To un-skip a month, go to the same location, then press "Resume Order". You will see the option to "Skip Order" reappear.
- Please note that skips are not possible once an order has been transacted.
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR MONTH-TO-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION
- You're able to cancel your automatic renewal by logging in to your account, visiting your Settings section on sipsby.com, clicking on "Manage Subscription" and the "Manage Subscription: button, and then selecting "Cancel Subscription" from the menu. The final steps are selecting a reason for canceling the subscription, and pressing "Cancel Subscription"
- You should receive an email confirmation of your canceled Subscription order. If you do not receive this email, Contact Us.
- If you cancel your Monthly Subscription, you will become an inactive Subscriber, though you can reactivate your Subscription at any time.
- Canceling your subscription does not cancel an existing order, only future orders. You will still receive a personalized Sips by Box for any order placed prior to submitting a Subscription Cancelation. View your Order History by visiting your Settings page, or contact us with any questions.
- See full Terms for more information.
HOW TO CANCEL AUTO-RENEWAL ON YOUR PREPAID 3-, 6-, OR 12-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION
- You're able to cancel your automatic renewal by logging in to your account, visiting your Settings section on sipsby.com, clicking on "Manage Subscription" and the "Manage Subscription" button, and then selecting "Prepaid Settings" from the menu. Next, change the drop-down menu to "No" in response to "Automatically renew after last prepaid order," and click the "Update" button.
- Contact Us if you have any questions.
- See full Terms for more information.