Accessibility Statement for The Sips by Website
This is an accessibility statement from Sips by.
Measures to support accessibility
Sips by takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of The Sips by Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our usability testing
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Sips by Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of The Sips by Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on The Sips by Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Sips by Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
The Sips by Website is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer
- Browsers older than 2 major versions
Accessibility of The Sips by Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of The Sips by Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for The Sips by Website:
- Third party software: Some third party software may not conform to accessibility requirements. Because we do not control the implementation of third party software and cannot ensure the quality of its accessibility, we are evaluating our use of third party software and are contacting their authors to address issues as they arise. Please contact Customer Support if you experience an issue.
- Second-Level Tea Feedback. When providing feedback on tea in your Sips by Box, we get the most important input to personalize your experience. Secondary feedback on the specific flavors of the tea is currently not fully accessible. We are working on improvements.
Sips by assessed the accessibility of The Sips by Website by the following approaches:
This statement was updated on November 24, 2023