Love tea? Love supporting women? Us too, so you’re in the right place. And we have the perfect specialty tea box for you. The Sips by TEAm reviews our 50+ women-owned tea brand partners and curates four selections twice per year into a limited-edition box (which is not an easy task as they're all wonderful!).
This season, one dollar from every single Women-Owned Tea Brands Box that we sell will be donated to The SAFE Alliance. The SAFE Alliance is a merger of Austin Children’s Shelter and SafePlace, both long-standing and respected human service agencies in Austin serving the survivors of child abuse, sexual assault and exploitation, and domestic violence.
This box contains a mix of loose leaf teas with varying caffeine levels and flavor profiles, all from women-owned brands. There is enough tea included to make 15 cups, plus disposable tea filters and a reusable muslin cloth tea bag to steep loose leaf tea, and a printed insert with steeping tips and exclusive discounts to each tea brand.
Teas included in Edition No. 3:
- Chariteas - Orange Grapefruit Wellness (founded by Charity Chalmers)
- Miss Tea - Cinnamon Rose (founded by Mor Tzivoni and Revital Shoua)
- Sabroso Chai - Berry Extreme (founded by Elizabeth Suraty)
- The TéSpa - Lavender Té (founded by Alexis Jones)
Learn about the teas and brands featured in past editions:
Edition No. 2:
- Metolius Tea - North (founded by Amy Stahl)
- Nautilus Tea - Cherry Bomb (founded by Tonja Tallent)
- Soul Maté Yerba Co - Apple Yerba Mate (founded by Ana Goldseker)
- Tea Drops - Rose Earl Grey (founded by Sashee Chandran)
Edition No. 1:
- Aesthete Tea - Golden Mylk (founded by Briana Thornton)
- Ajiri Tea - Kenyan Black Tea (founded by Sara and Kate Holby)
- Heavenly Tea Leaves - Rose Black (founded by Noushin Ebrani)
- Tea For Three - Jasmine Dream (founded by Kristen Daniels)
Learn about organizations we've supported with past box editions:
400,000 new and experienced tea drinkers trust Sips by to play matchmaker. Find your top tea match here.