French Roast Sips by Teeccino
Roasted Organic Carob, Organic Barley, Organic Chicory, Organic Ramón Seeds, Natural Coffee Flavor
How to Make This Tea
- 1 tbsp per 10 oz. water
- Heat water to 212° F or boil
- see below for brewing options
Why You'll Love This Tea
Before the Spaniards brought coffee trees across the Atlantic, the Maya drank a nutrient-rich brewed beverage of roasted ramón seeds - it was the New World's first coffee alternative!
• Drip Coffee Maker: Use 1 rounded tbsp per 2 cups of water.
• Filter Cone: Use 1 rounded tbsp per 10 oz water.
• French Press: Add 1-2 tbsp to ‘3-cup’, 3-4 tbsp to ‘8-cup’ pots. Steep for 3 minutes.
• Espresso Machine: Use the double porta-filter and 1-2 rounded tbsp. Brew according to machine instructions.
• Iced Teeccino: Chill brewed Teeccino. Or make a strong brew using 2 tbsp per 2 cups water and pour the hot brew over ice.
• Adjust brewing strength and drink black or add creamer, milk, non-dairy milk and/or sweetener according to personal preference.
Why You'll Love This Brand
Teeccino is helping people live healthier lifestyles by cutting down on caffeine and sugar and adding nourishing herbs into their diets, without sacrificing flavor. Plus, you can drink them any time of day! We love Teeccino’s mission to support impoverished families in rural communities, organic smallholder farmers, and the preservation of the rainforest.
Created by Caroline MacDougall, an award-winning herbal beverage designer, Teeccino satisfies the needs of coffee or tea drinkers who want rich, bold flavor without caffeine or acidity! Their products are brimming with the health benefits and nutrients of various super herbs, and can either be brewed like coffee or steeped like tea. Their innovative roasted herbal teas range from classic coffee flavors like French Roast and Mocha to fun boutique flavors like Pumpkin Spice and Chocolate Raspberry - great for coffee and tea lovers alike.
Share Your Experience
Tag @teeccino, using hashtag #sipsbyteeccino