Photo Credit: Blissful Basil
This shake has the taste of a classic dreamsicle, with an extra layer of flavor from a fruit flavored white tea. An orange tea is packed with vitamin C and protein - it's perfect to start your day off right.
White Orange Dreamsicle
Makes 1 glass // Prep Time: 5 minutes // Active Time: 5 minutes
- 1 sachet fruit flavored white tea
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 banana (frozen or unfrozen)
- 1 tbsp honey
- Ice cubes
- 1 tsp orange zest (optional)
Heat water to 180°F and steep tea for 4 minutes, then set aside to cool (we used less water here to make a flavorful brew for the smoothie!).
Combine all the ingredients in a blender, including the cooled tea, and blend it up! Enjoy your protein dreamsicle :)