Photo Credit: DAVIDsTEA
If you're looking for a delicious snack to curb your cravings, DavidsTea has got your back! Creamy and sweet, this Matcha Chia Pudding is a rich combination of fiber-filled chia seeds and protein-packed yogurt. The benefits of Matcha are also massive. It's a beautiful, vibrant green snack that delivers a powerful punch. This quick, easy, and healthy energizing snack is sure to transform your breakfast routine. Read below to find the recipe to this yummy matcha green tea recipe.
Reasons why you should eat this Matcha Chia Pudding
- Matcha is rich in anti-oxidants that assist in stabilizing free radicals
- Matcha boosts brain function and may help you protect your liver
- Matcha promotes weight loss
- Chia Pudding packs SO many nutrients in a few calories
- Chia seeds have high protein and almost all the carbs in them are in the form fibers which is good for you
Matcha Chia Pudding
Prep Time: 35 minutes // Active Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Perfect Spoonfuls of David'sTea - Vanilla Matcha
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup milk (we recommend coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp agave, maple syrup or honey (optional)
- toppings of choice - banana, berries, toasted coconut, cacao nibs, nuts
How to make Matcha Chia Pudding
Whisk the matcha into the hot water.
In a bowl, mix yogurt, coconut milk, sweetener of choice, chia seeds, and prepared matcha until well combined.
Pour mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate covered for 30 minutes or overnight.
Spoon the chia pudding into a bowl and add toppings of your choice (such as banana, berries, toasted coconut, nuts, or cacao nibs). Enjoy this breakfast chia pudding recipe with your friends and family.
Need more matcha in your life? Check out these four matcha recipes ranging from milkshakes to matcha!
Recipe adapted from Steep Thoughts: The DAVIDsTEA Blog