Turn the taste of your childhood into this protein packed smoothie, and enjoy the added health benefits by including rooibos tea.
Rooibos PB&J Smoothie
Makes 1 glass // Prep Time: 7 minutes // Active Time: 5 minutes
- 1 rounded tsp or 1 sachet/bag rooibos tea
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy, almond, soy)
- 1/2 cup Green yogurt (optional)
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen grapes
- 1 tbsp honey
Heat water to 212°F and steep tea for 6-7 minutes. Remove tea and set aside to cool.
Combine all ingredients in the blender and blend it up!
Recipe adapted from Peanut Butter and Peppers