Photo Credit: DAVIDsTEA
Move over salsa, corn chips have a new best friend. This rich and creamy guacamole takes things to a whole new level with a citrusy maté kick. Serve it at your next potluck or keep it all for yourself. We won’t judge.
Makes 1 medium-size bowls worth
- 2 tsp of DAVIDsTEA Electric Lemonade tea
- ½ cup of hot water
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 tsp of lime juice
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of cumin
- ¼ tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of cilantro, chopped
- ½ of a small onion, diced
- ½ of jalapeño, diced
1. Steep DAVIDsTEA Electric Lemonade tea for 5 minutes then strain.
2. Mash avocados in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Pour in steeped tea and lime juice and mix well.
4. Add salt, cumin, garlic powder and mix again.
5. Fold in cilantro, onion, and jalapeño.
6. Let mixture sit covered at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour (top with a sprinkle of lime juice to prevent browning).
Recipe from DAVIDsTEA
If you try this tea-inspired recipe, be sure to share a photo, tag us and use #sipsbydavidstea!