Photo Credit: kiipfit
Are you ready for a protein blast? This protein smoothie will keep your muscles strong, your tummy full, and your taste buds satisfied. Blackberries are also an incredibly beneficial fruit to work into your diet - they're loaded with antioxidants, fiber, vitamin-C, and anti-cancer properties!
Blackberry Protein Smoothie
Makes 1 large serving or 2 small servings
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed black tea (we recommend assam!)
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ice cubes
Add all of the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until the mixture is even and smooth. Since this smoothie includes frozen ingredients, it's best served immediately. Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy!