February is the season for love, which means it’s the perfect time to talk about the movies we love to watch over and over again.
Whether you’re planning a virtual movie marathon with your gal pals, catching up on your partner’s favorite films, or enjoying some classics on your own time, there’s no better time to dive into old and new rom-coms than Valentine’s Day!
Have you ever wondered which iconic heroine you’d be from your favorite rom-com? The tea leaves tell all in this quiz — so make yourself a cup of tea, settle into a cozy spot, and answer these 9 questions to find out which iconic rom-com you’d find yourself in this Valentine’s Day!
1. How would you spend your perfect Valentine’s Day?
- a. A candlelit dinner and relaxed movie night at home
- b. With upscale dinner reservations
- c. Going on a scenic hike
- d. Surprised with a picnic date
- e. Taking a weekend road trip
- f. Going to a drive-in movie
2. Which time period would you travel to if you could?
- a. Is anything better than the ‘90s? As if!
- b. A chance to relive the early 2000s? Cool beans.
- c. The groovy ‘60s
- d. Take me to the 1800s!
- e. Um, I’d like to stay in the modern era!
- f. Ahh, the golden ‘50s
3. Which dessert would you share on a Valentine’s Day date?
- a. Strawberry Cheesecake
- b. A dozen chocolate strawberries
- c. A huge ice cream sundae
- d. Chocolate cake
- e. Who said anything about sharing?
- f. A chocolate milkshake
4. What’s your favorite way to drink tea?
- a. In a travel mug
- b. In a vintage teacup
- c. In a big, comforting mug
- d. During a fancy afternoon tea
- e. A quick calming cup before bed
- f. Sharing a pot of tea with a friend
5. Choose your ideal meet cute moment:
- a. On an airplane
- b. In the elevator at work
- c. At a farmer’s market
- d. Browsing in a bookstore
- e. At your favorite coffee shop
- f. At a concert
6. What’s your favorite type of tea?
- a. Fruity herbal tea
- b. Ginger lemon tea
- c. Healthy green tea
- d. Floral earl grey
- e. Refreshing peppermint tea
- f. Classic black tea
7. Choose a romantic gesture from your Valentine’s Day date:
- a. Publicly confessing their love
- b. Surprising you with your ‘perfect day’
- c. Taking you to watch the sunset
- d. Naming a star after you
- e. Flying across the ocean to see you
- f. Serenading you in public
8. Which gift would you like to receive from your Valentine?
- a. Jewelry
- b. Flowers and chocolate
- c. Movie tickets
- d. A new book
- e. A surprise vacation
- f. Tea, of course!
9. Choose your dream destination for a romantic vacation:
- a. Los Angeles
- b. London
- c. New York
- d. Paris
- e. Singapore
- f. Hawaii
MOSTLY AS: You're Anna Scott from Notting Hill
Like Anna in Notting Hill, you’re incredibly creative and talented. You have an enchanting spirit that naturally draws people to you, which means you prioritize surrounding yourself with people you can trust completely. Navigating your always on-the-go life would be difficult without your good sense of humor, so you desire a comfortable relationship with someone you can always depend on.
MOSTLY BS: You're Bridget Jones from Bridget Jones' Diary
Like Bridget in Bridget Jones’s Diary, you’re charming and sweet with a quirky personality that makes you stand out from the crowd. Known for being introspective and bold, you sometimes have a tough time making important decisions — only because you want to be sure you’re making the right one!
MOSTLY CS: You're Annie Reed from Sleepless in Seattle
Like Annie in Sleepless in Seattle, you’re willing to take the leap for true love! In your daily life you’re wise and sensible, but you’re also a hopeless romantic that won’t settle because you’re looking for a love that will last a lifetime!
MOSTLY DS: You're Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice
Like Elizabeth in Pride & Prejudice, you’re known for being calm, cool, and collected. You’re intelligent and independent but you also show your funny and playful side once you start to get comfortable with someone. Your Mr. Darcy will be an old soul just like you!
MOSTLY ES: You're Rachel Chu from Crazy Rich Asians
Like Rachel in Crazy Rich Asians, you give off a warm energy and brighten up every room with your easy smile. Even though you have an easygoing spirit, your cleverness is not to be underestimated and you will quickly stand up for yourself or someone you love. Your love story might have some unexpected twists and turns but at least your partner will always surprise you and have your back!
MOSTLY FS: You're Sandy Olsson from Grease
Like Sandy in Grease, people would describe you as sweet and sexy. You have classic tastes and a down to earth personality, but you also know exactly what you want and how to get it — making you a powerful force to be reckoned with!
Check out these Best Floral Teas for Valentine's Day!
SIPS BY INSTANT GIFTING
Gift the Joy of Tea Discovery!
Looking for gifts for tea lovers? Treat the tea lovers in your life to the surprise of a gift card so they can have their own personalized Sips by Box tea subscription that matches them with premium teas they enjoy from brands around the world based on their unique taste preferences. Sips by is a subscription gift that will delight tea drinkers for months.
Interested in trying these teas and others? Subscribers receive 4 teas chosen just for them in every box. Learn more here.
About Sips by: We’re a female-founded and led startup that makes discovering tea fun, personalized, and affordable. The Sips by Box is the only multi-brand, personalized tea subscription box. Each month, we match tea drinkers across the U.S. with delicious teas from over 150 global tea brands that we’re sure they’ll love. Based out of Austin, Texas, we are adept at savoring a hot mug even when it’s seasonally inappropriate.